We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dreams La Romana

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
174 posts
Save Topic
Dreams La Romana

Ready to book this resort. Read all the reviews, checked out pictures, and it all looks pretty good. Any other info about this resort and/or location?

Also, it is cheaper to fly into Punta Cana rather than La Romana....is it that bad of a transfer to the resort? Flights are cheaper into Punta Cana. Does it take 90 minutes from Punta Cana to La Romana?

Thanks as always!

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
13,161 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dreams La Romana

Hi Roger,

It takes about 90 minutes from Punta Cana airport to Dreams LaRomana. I have done it several times and it is not that bad to me. I like to fly direct from Baltimore and that is the only option. I don't like to layover or transfer planes..I would rather fly into Punta Cana Direct and then transfer via land to the resort.

Am sending you a PM with other info you may find helpful

Happy Travels,

bb/mt

Fredericton, Canada
Destination Expert
for Fredericton, St. John's
Level Contributor
1,884 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dreams La Romana

Check in the Bayhibe forum. You will find 90% of the threads are about DREAMS LaRomana

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g663484-i11771-Bay…

3. Re: Dreams La Romana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 January 2010, 06:17