We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lost my camera in punta cana,dominican republic

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Miami
12 posts
Save Topic
lost my camera in punta cana,dominican republic

Please if anyone has any info on an OLYMPUS 1030SW underwater camera, please help. My family and i were on the way to the airport where we believe we left the camera on the bus.All i really ask for is the memory card which has pictures of my family celebrating my children s birth day at Dreams in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.It means the world to our family.It is our fist trip together as a family.I know there are good people left in the world.Please help.Thank you

email addr is: demark@demark1.com

We are a young couple with two children, I am tan and my wife is light skin compared to me.One of my children has light eyes and the other dark eyes,I have light eyes and my wife dark eyes.Thanks again.

Fredericton, Canada
Destination Expert
for Fredericton, St. John's
Level Contributor
1,884 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: lost my camera in punta cana,dominican republic

Try this place...never kmow!

http://ifoundyourcamera.blogspot.com/

Miami
12 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: lost my camera in punta cana,dominican republic

Thank you very much.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
570 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: lost my camera in punta cana,dominican republic

With technology the way it is they should add a feature for such an occasion..maybe a place to enter your email in its memory that can be easily

found...

good luck

daddo

Miami
12 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: lost my camera in punta cana,dominican republic

I agree and thank you for your support and the support of others.

5. Re: lost my camera in punta cana,dominican republic

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 March 2010, 07:16