We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa (dinner reservations

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Clark, New Jersey
Level Contributor
54 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa (dinner reservations

Do you make reservations for the Al a Carte restaurants when you get there, or the night that you want to go. Someone spoke about having to wait 1 hour in line before the restaurant opened up to make a reservation. I have never done this anywhere else I have been, but I have not been to DR yet so maybe thats the way it is.

Erieau, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
14,814 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa (dinner reservations

No reservations are necessary, it is almost a first come first served basis, Royal Suites guests have preferential treatment, and are allowed to jump to the top of the line.

Vero Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
1,559 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa (dinner reservations

Our experience has been, if you reach the restaurant before 6:30, you will usually be seated right away. Any later, you can expect an hours wait depending on how crowded the resort is during your stay.

3. Re: Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa (dinner reservations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 March 2010, 05:21