We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

confused about the rooms at the Bavaro resort

Michigan
Level Contributor
2 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
confused about the rooms at the Bavaro resort

I am curious if someone could help me to better inderstand the lay out of the Bavaro Palace and the Bavaro Palace Deluxe. We are booked at the Palace in a family Jr suite. Is the Palace Deluxe part of this resort.? I am interested in the room that is divided with a wall but shares a bath. It has a king and two doubles. Can anyone advise as to where this is. Thanks

Oshawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,904 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: confused about the rooms at the Bavaro resort

Hi there,

i am assuming you are refering to the Grand Palladium. Google webshots and look for a resort map of the Palladium (can't do it form work as the site is blocked. The Plladium has 4 sections. Bavaro, Punta Cana, Palace and Turquesa Suites.

The Palac section has 2 types of rooms. Deuxe and Loft Suites. We have booked there for the 1st time bu tI hav spoken to several other tA memebers whom have been there before. The Deluxe room, which is the one we booked, has an open vanity and jacuzzi tub. The Shower and the toilet are in 2 separate stalls and bith have doors with forsted glass.

Not sure about theLoftsuite. Here's a link to a Forum, specifically for the Palladium. losts of info there and they shold be able to answer, in details, all of your questions. You also refer to the Bavaro Palace and you are confusing me.

Hopefully this link will help

palladiumaddict.net/PC/…SiteDirectory.html

Winnipeg, MB
Level Contributor
347 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: confused about the rooms at the Bavaro resort

Min, We are staying in a family suite as well, and I'm hoping and assuming that it is the one like you described with the wall separation (like on their website). I think some of the rooms have been renovated and some not, but the junior deluxe suites are the ones that are newer. I thought there was only one Bavaro Palace, the deluxe part being what they have renovated???

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
5,865 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: confused about the rooms at the Bavaro resort

If not the Palladium could it be

Barcelo and not Bavaro?

Barcelo Bavaro Palace ?

Vero Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
1,560 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: confused about the rooms at the Bavaro resort

There is no Bavaro Palace at the Grand Palladium complex. Their resort sections are as follows.

Grand Palladium Bavaro

Grand Palladium Punta Cana

Grand Palladium Palace

Royal Suites Turquesa

The only family suites on this complex are located on the Palladium Bavaro section. Perhaps droupusaline is correct and this writer is referring to the Barcelo complex.

5. Re: confused about the rooms at the Bavaro resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 April 2010, 06:18