We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Caribe Club Princess and Tropical Princess

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
178 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Caribe Club Princess and Tropical Princess

Has anyone heard if they are on time for reopeneing for November 21st? We are booked in for Nov 28 -Dec 5 at Tropical and haven't heard anything as yet, if we do we will post.

London On
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Caribe Club Princess and Tropical Princess

Hey Randy.. We arrive the 5th and haven't heard anything.

Going through Sunwing.

Near Ottawa
Level Contributor
593 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Caribe Club Princess and Tropical Princess

Just booked for the tenth of dec and TA said all is good. Take that with a grain of salt because in Sept i had to tell her it was closed she found out 3 days after i did

toronto,ontario
Level Contributor
32 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Caribe Club Princess and Tropical Princess

We have 60 of us leaving from Hamilton with Westjet on November 22 nd staying at Caribe Club Princess. I am a travel agent and both Westjet and I have talked by phone with the groups manager at Princess have assured me that they will be ready for us

Doug

Hamilton, Canada
Level Contributor
398 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Caribe Club Princess and Tropical Princess

60 people is a lot, must have been fun organizing that?? Let me know how the resort looks, I am booked for the Caribe Club Princess on April 14th.

Gtown15

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
178 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Caribe Club Princess and Tropical Princess

Thanks everyone, our TA hasn't heard any different either, checked this morning. We will post when we get home on what it looks like. We are also booked through Sunwinng out of Ottawa.

Belleville, Canada
Level Contributor
2,234 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Caribe Club Princess and Tropical Princess

I hope that it is going to be open. We are arriving at the PCP on the 20th and would love the opportunity of going to the other resort for something else to do when it gets a "little too quite at the PCP".

7. Re: Caribe Club Princess and Tropical Princess

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 May 2010, 06:19