We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Suites Turquesa Questions - Can anyone help?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Boston
Level Contributor
39 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Royal Suites Turquesa Questions - Can anyone help?

We just booked the RST for January in a Romance Suite in the "new" section.

Does anyone have any specific feedback about the property? We were at the Majestic Elegance (Elegance Club) last year. We enjoyed the service and room there however the food was not to our liking.

Does anyone have a comparison? Also what types of Vodkas are served? Thanks for the help. Hope we made the right decision : )

Anthony

On
Level Contributor
3,421 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Royal Suites Turquesa Questions - Can anyone help?

have stayed at the royal suites 3x and am heading back for our 4th in Feb. love the place! I cant compare it to majestic elegance as we have not been there. We have enjoyed the food and really like the royal gourmet restaurant. the romance suites are very beautiful! did you book a swim up romance suite?

Boston
Level Contributor
39 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Royal Suites Turquesa Questions - Can anyone help?

The only option at applevacations was "Romance Suite" so I am assuming it's not swim up. I am glad we made the right decision!

You dont know what they serve for Vodka do you? Do they offer "upgraded" liquor in the Royal section.

On
Level Contributor
3,421 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Royal Suites Turquesa Questions - Can anyone help?

try searching on the palladium addictt web site

palladiumaddict.net

that topic has come up here

Mountain Top...
Level Contributor
605 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Royal Suites Turquesa Questions - Can anyone help?

Yes you do get the upgraded drinks.. Just make sure you ask for the upgraded wines,liquors when your in the other Palladium sections .. as if you dont you will get the house brand as the non royal suites guests get.. We had grey goose there and seen absolut and smirnoff you will be happy with the liquor selection they have. We also have been there twice and are heading back for our 3rd visit ..enjoy..

Vero Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
1,559 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Royal Suites Turquesa Questions - Can anyone help?

Is there a brand called Skyblue or something like that? Sorry, I don't know much about liquors since I get drunk on a sip. I did see a blue bottle of vodka at Hemingways cocktail bar. There were other brands as well, I just remember the word Sky on one of them.

Boston
Level Contributor
39 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Royal Suites Turquesa Questions - Can anyone help?

Thanks so much for all your help! Skyy is good but Grey Goose is better!

I cant figure out if they have GG as some posts say they do some dont.

Also does anyone know if the room service menu is good?

Anyone stay at Majestic Elegance Club? Wondering if this will be comparable!

Thanks again

Mountain Top...
Level Contributor
605 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Royal Suites Turquesa Questions - Can anyone help?

We cant compare to the Majestic Elegance Club as we havent been there. We have been to Excellence 3 times also and in our opinion the overall service at The Royal Suites we found better

quebec,canada
Level Contributor
502 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Royal Suites Turquesa Questions - Can anyone help?

i am interested to know if anyone stayed at a beach front room at the royal suites turquesa and what they r like and how close..i looked at the swim up suites and of course u r just facing the pool..no big deal for me..id prefer the beach front if they r actually beach front..some say ocean view or beach front and u need binoculars.anyone stayed in one?? thanks

Ladysmith, B.C.
Level Contributor
252 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Royal Suites Turquesa Questions - Can anyone help?

It looks like a beautiful place. We debated over this one too. We boiled it down to 2 choices and it was hard to decide. We decided to go with GB Ambar for this December. I am sure you will have a fantastic time and I hope to read your review upon your return. Have a great time.

Tulcea, Romania
Level Contributor
540 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Royal Suites Turquesa Questions - Can anyone help?

Don't know rs, but else on the property is vodka-"naranja".

1st- is usually bad

2nd- so-so

3rd- well, nothing else matters-this is the start of a perfect evening!