We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Live at Excellence

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Mountain Top...
Level Contributor
605 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Live at Excellence

So far its going great arrived around 3 check in went smooth. We requested a room by the cascade pool and we recieved a swim-up at the cascade. After a nice walk at the beach and quick swim and a couple of drinks at the cafe bar..its great to see how many staff remember you from your other stay's, Thanks to the wife at remembering names as im horrible at remembering names. Well must get ready then its off for a martini then to dinner.

On
Level Contributor
3,421 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Live at Excellence

have a great time !!!!!!!!!!!

Lima, Oh
Level Contributor
1,394 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Live at Excellence

Well, needless to say, I would trade places with you in an instant. Have a great vacation!!! I'll keep watching for your future post.

Mike

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
3,918 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Live at Excellence

I was hoping you might do some 'Live from" feeds - thanks and I hope all goes very well for you on this trip.

Look forward to more of the live from posts and have a wonderful vacation - Leigh

Osterville...
Level Contributor
251 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Live at Excellence

make sure to go see nancy next store

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,888 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Live at Excellence

Have a great trip

How is occupancy???

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Live at Excellence

Have a great vacation.

Mountain Top...
Level Contributor
605 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Live at Excellence

We are having a great time, we didnt know what think since this is our 4 visit here and i must say Excellence continues to impress us. Had a great dinner at Chez Isabelle and the Grill. We had about a 10 minute wait at the Grill but i think everyone at the resort decided to eat there tonight. As far as the food i must say its great, the best at any PC resort we been too. Toscana for breakfast and lunch again no complaints. The ocean was pretty rough today but great to play in the waves, spend most of the day at the main pool alot a great games going on intense game of volleyball must be alot of sports nuts here it was a blast and everyone kept the blue bartenders working hard. Congrad's to the Mrs. for wining the fashion pool show and won a free spa treatment....Well heading down to the Stars bar then over to the disco for awhile....

Flip.....I would guess its about 50% occupancy, but dont hold me to that percent....Its low

Barrie, Canada
Level Contributor
1,148 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Live at Excellence

Thanks for your updates. Glad to hear your having a great time and that the food is still impressive. We all wondered due to the change in our fav head Chef.

Please say Hi to Mario & Marino from Patti & Louis and we'll see

them in 51 working days.... LOL

9. Re: Live at Excellence

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 May 2010, 06:24