We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The NEW Secrets Sanctuary Cap Cana !

North Carolina
Level Contributor
5,218 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
The NEW Secrets Sanctuary Cap Cana !

Been to Cancun many times, but never having been to the Dominican Republic, The Sanctuary at Cap Cana, being taken over by "Secrets" in January as an adults only all inclusive..... looks pretty nice.

philadelphia
Level Contributor
14 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The NEW Secrets Sanctuary Cap Cana !

Hey going to Secrets Sanctuary in Cap Cana February 19th. We can't wait. It looks amazing! We got a beachfront villa. We stayed at every Secrets in Riveria Maya and it's suppose to be even better. I'll let you know how it is when we get back. Been to Punta Cana & La Romana several times also. Hope Cap Cana is even better.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
5,218 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The NEW Secrets Sanctuary Cap Cana !

Ok java, we've been to all the Secrets in Mexico too, as a matter of fact going back to Secrets Capri on May 1st which we cannot change..... or we would try the Sanctuary then, have to wait til September. I'm sure you will have a phenominal time there, it really looks great. You will keep us all informed ?

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
121 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The NEW Secrets Sanctuary Cap Cana !

Javajitters, do you mind me asking who you booked with and roughly the price? I'm looking to go with my husband and another couple in March.

Richmond, VA
Level Contributor
369 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The NEW Secrets Sanctuary Cap Cana !

I am curious as well, we are looking to go in June. :) Any word on if greens fees will be inclusive like it is at their other Secrets resorts??

North Carolina
Level Contributor
5,218 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The NEW Secrets Sanctuary Cap Cana !

We have already been quoted $330.00 /night without airfare. The price was for Sept 2010. Not bad pricing for such an amazing all inclusive resort. You can see all the great pictures on Judy & Marie's travel website under the Secrets logo. Just click on the Cap Cana location.

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
121 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: The NEW Secrets Sanctuary Cap Cana !

Thanks mattbeth, I had just been quoted a much higher price... I'll try to get another quote.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
5,218 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: The NEW Secrets Sanctuary Cap Cana !

Gabklyn, When are you planning to go? Have you stayed at any other Secrets Resorts? What resorts have you been to? It's a good thing neither of us were flying out of NY or NJ this past weekend. What a mess!!

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
121 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: The NEW Secrets Sanctuary Cap Cana !

I've sort of been put in charge of a trip for myself, my husband and another couple from March 18-23 (5 nights). I was quoted $1870 per person including air which seems a little steep to me (It's higher than most resorts during that time including Zoetry and Excellence)

We stayed at Secrets Silversands this past summer (during swine flu scare) and we liked it. That was our first experience with an All Inclusive though and the other couple has never been to any before so we're not necessarily set on Secrets although Sanctuary looks beautiful.

Hopefully there will be no snow storm in March to ruin the trip though. Getting back from Boston yesterday was hard enough...

North Carolina
Level Contributor
5,218 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: The NEW Secrets Sanctuary Cap Cana !

Gabklyn, you would probably love Secrets Carpi.

Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,070 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: The NEW Secrets Sanctuary Cap Cana !

Wow....That place looks amazing! I'm seriously thinking of trying a luxurious place on my next solo trip and this might be it.

Kris