We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

email for Iberostar Bavaro Punta Cana and prices of smokes

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey
4 posts
Save Topic
email for Iberostar Bavaro Punta Cana and prices of smokes

Hello!

About to embark on a vacation to the DR. I would like to contact the hotel, the Iberostar Bavaro Punta Cana, about something beforehand. I booked through Orbitz, and can't seem to find an email address for the hotel. Does anybody know it?

Also, I'm wondering whether or not I should bring cigarettes with me. Cigarettes in New Jersey are over $7 / pack. Approximately how much do they run in Punta Cana? Also, are they easy to find and do menthols exist? Muchas gracias!

Kitchener, ON
Level Contributor
244 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: email for Iberostar Bavaro Punta Cana and prices of smokes

Hi ya --

Found this on another thread --

www.debbiesdominicantravel.com/phone.html

Also, i think that i read in another thread that its best to bring your own smokes as the prices for cigarettes are high.

New Jersey
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: email for Iberostar Bavaro Punta Cana and prices of smokes

Awesome! Very helpful. Thank you!

3. Re: email for Iberostar Bavaro Punta Cana and prices of smokes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 July 2010, 06:19