We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Food at the Bahia

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
Level Contributor
76 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Food at the Bahia

I am getting married at the Bahia May/06 and was wondering if anyone could help me decide on the restaurant to have the wedding reception. Is there one that offers the best selection for everyone?

Thanks,

Beachykeen2

Freehold, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,991 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Food at the Bahia

I will be there in 3 weeks, I promised another girl I will look for all the wedding stuff for her, I'll check out the restaurants for you as well! I'm sure they have a good one there!!

Toronto
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Food at the Bahia

Hi there,

We were really impressed with all of the restaurants there. The Japanese one sits you in a group of 10 around a grill while you watch the chef make the food. It was pretty fun!

Besides that I would recommend the French gourmet because they have great selection and wonderful food. Romantic and good service too.

The Italian place had a huge menu to select from - Pasta, Entrees, Pizza, etc.

Toronto
Level Contributor
76 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Food at the Bahia

Thank you both. Bellasky can you also let me know about the wedding stuff. I'm alredy booked there but if there is anything I could get a heads up on I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Beachykeen2

Freehold, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,991 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Food at the Bahia

No problem! I'm getting married at Secrets in January and had a lot of help from Secretsbride. I know how you feel.

Look for me after Dec 1st.

Canada
Level Contributor
75 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Food at the Bahia

Hi Beachykeen!

I am getting married there in April 2006 and I am in the same boat as you!! I have no idea which restaurant to go to as there is 25 people coming down and I would like it to be romantic and somewhat secluded but they won't designate an area unless there is 50 people or more. If you find out any information please let me know. I found these pictures on the web of a wedding that was done there, hope they help a little.

http://www.webshots.com/search?query=Conrad+%26+Tracey&start=0.

If you find out anything about the restaurants, please let me know!

Thanks

Mel

Toronto
Level Contributor
76 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Food at the Bahia

MellyG,

Hey, just wondering if you're married yet and how it went! I'm there in a couple weeks and praying for the best.

Thanks,

beachykeen2