We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rooms at Secrets Excellence

Southeast
1 post
Save Topic
Rooms at Secrets Excellence

I am planning a Honeymoon for this upcoming June and have a few questions. I am in Grad School and have a very tight budget. Could someone please specify the difference between the Junior, Junior Exellence Club, Master, Honeymoon suite, ect. All of the junior rooms appear to be the same size. Besides the view, what is the difference. Do all rooms have a Jacuzzi and shower? Also, what is offered in the Honeymoon suite that is not offered in a regular room. Your input is greatly appreciated. Thanks

new jersey
Level Contributor
303 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rooms at Secrets Excellence

you should go to the secrets website AMRESORTS.COM they can ans. all of your questions...

ckk
wisconsin
Level Contributor
225 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rooms at Secrets Excellence

if you are on a budget just get the jr suite gardenview. Excellence club rooms are not worth the upgrade and the swimout rooms are not worth it. all rooms have jacuzzi and showers.

Rochester, NY
Level Contributor
453 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rooms at Secrets Excellence

Ckk is absolutely right....Jr Gardenview rooms are more than nice. Honeymoon suites offer jacuzzi in room and on the balcony. There is a swimout level of suite which is a first floor pool view room where you can walk right into the pool from your room...in my opinion not worth the extra $$. Excellence club is also not worth the extra money to me. The benefits are so few and the cost so great that it is not worth it.