We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apple Vacations 6 Apple Square Deal

NJ
8 posts
Save Topic
Apple Vacations 6 Apple Square Deal

Has anyone returned lately from one of these square deals? If so where did they place you and were you happy with location, we are due to leave on Match 1st. This will be our 5th trip to PC, thought we would take a gamble. Thanks.

Ellicott City MD
Level Contributor
2,896 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apple Vacations 6 Apple Square Deal

What were your choices?

atlantic city, nj
Level Contributor
338 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Apple Vacations 6 Apple Square Deal

See this link from yesterday...

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g147293-i28-k340063…

Ohio
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Apple Vacations 6 Apple Square Deal

That link was 6 GOLDEN apples. Like the poster, I booked 6 apples for March 30. Looking on the Apple site, the only two that matched that criteria are Majestic Elegance and Moon Palace. I am curious as well.

Ohio
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Apple Vacations 6 Apple Square Deal

That link was 6 GOLDEN apples. Like the poster, I booked 6 apples for March 30. Looking on the Apple site, the only two that matched that criteria are Majestic Elegance and Moon Palace. I am curious as well.

atlantic city, nj
Level Contributor
338 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Apple Vacations 6 Apple Square Deal

Try this link...

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g147293-i28-k327890…

Do a search for "6 apple square deal", there are a number of travelers that have recently returned from the golden and red apple deals. Looks like they all ended up at a Dreams.

United States
Level Contributor
214 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Apple Vacations 6 Apple Square Deal

A 6 Apple Square Deal will almost always get you at Dreams. Apple is connected with Dreams and "inflates" Dreams to 6 Apple status.

Not that the Dreams resorts are bad or should be avoided; they are nice resorts. However, the Dreams resorts in PC are no where near a 6 Apple resort IMHO.

7. Re: Apple Vacations 6 Apple Square Deal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2010, 07:18