We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Live at the Moon Palace International

New Hampshire
Level Contributor
754 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Live at the Moon Palace International

Our British friends arrived this afternoon on the advance party. They've reported "Amazing resort!". They were eating fillets and shrimp and everything was awesome. We will be meeting them on Friday and will post reports.

:)

Edited: 18 February 2010, 03:22
Level Contributor
103 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Live at the Moon Palace International

We r there next Friday. Looking forward to your review. Hope the weather is good... Have a great time.

indiana
Level Contributor
94 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Live at the Moon Palace International

can't wait to read about your trip. Paid my all inclusive fees today online! we are 2 weeks away from being at Moon Palace!!

Maryland
Level Contributor
49 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Live at the Moon Palace International

21 more days for us! Thanks for reporting, looking forward to reading and getting excited......

New Hampshire
Level Contributor
754 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Live at the Moon Palace International

We arrived yesterday afternoon. This place is awesome! It is very big as everyone else has written before. Not too many other guests here. Our room is better than we expected. Large Hot tub in the room. We are close to the ocean (can see it from our balcony). There are pools everywhere. We ate at the Prime Grill last night and it was very nice. We'll post more as we experience it.

Maryland
Level Contributor
49 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Live at the Moon Palace International

Thanks NH, We are coming in 20 days, wish you could stay til then! There are 4 of us and we have good expectations. Since this has been a work in progress, it is exciting to hear feedback. We look forward to hearing restaurant reviews and could you post the times of the nightly entertainment? Curious about excursions.Have a great day! catch some sunshine for us.....

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Live at the Moon Palace International

nhmarine: We are "Live" from the Villa Magna in Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico for the next two weeks. Glad you like the resort...................I knew you would.

Check out our room we had a couple weeks ago at the Moon Palace, room 4300 right in front of the activity pool. Tell little Juan I said hi.

Ann Arbor, Michigan
Level Contributor
38 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Live at the Moon Palace International

Hope you have a great time. We'll be joining you on 2/28. Can't wait!

indiana
Level Contributor
94 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Live at the Moon Palace International

what building are you in??? How are things going??

New Hampshire
Level Contributor
754 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Live at the Moon Palace International

Now that we have been here for a couple days, we're starting to get around and see more. The resort is massive! I suggest riding all the way around the resort on the trams that are running all the time. It will give you the opportunity to see how big it really is. We are staying in building 5 near the ocean. We love it. Tthe resort is not very full so the staff is really falling over themselves serving you. not a bad thing at all. I read some of the negative reviews and held my breath. Not to worry. There is nothing that will keep you from having a great time. But if you want to search for things to complain about, you'll find them. i just have much better things to do. For example. In our building, the elevators don't run yet and the ice machines aren't hooked up. But the hotel is clean, large, and full of shops, reseraunts, pools (around 13 of them!) and the best beach we've been too in our 6 trips to the DR. The surf is ruff though so you have to keep your eye's on little ones. My 10 year old is haveing a blast in it though.

The rooms are large and well designed. Very big bathroom and shower. Nice hot tub in the living area.

If you're thinking of comming here, do it! Now that we're here, we're actually planning next years trip back.

indiana
Level Contributor
94 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Live at the Moon Palace International

Thank you for your positive review!! I can't tell you how much better it makes us feel! we will be there in 13 days.

How has the food been??