We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon in Majestic Elegance

Sydney
Level Contributor
3 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Honeymoon in Majestic Elegance

Hello :o)

Me & my fiance have booked our honeymoon in Majestic Elegance. I wrote them and email asking if they have any special offers for honeymooners, but never received any reply.

I have booked the normal option, but would it be possible to upgrade to "Club" once we are there and how much would it cost?

Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
867 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon in Majestic Elegance

Hi!! We are heading there in April. Did you try to e-mail Omaira? She has been very responsive...here is her info (e-mail address is prelegance@majestic-resorts.com)

Omaira García

Gerente Relaciones Públicas

Guest Services Manager

Majestic Elegance Punta Cana

Tel: 809-221-9898 Ext 2-1001

Fax: 809-468-4189

Email:prelegance@majestic-resorts.com

www.majestic-resorts.com

Sydney
Level Contributor
3 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon in Majestic Elegance

Thank you very much!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
41 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Honeymoon in Majestic Elegance

I;ve emailed a few times and always got a reply. Usually 1-2 days later

4. Re: Honeymoon in Majestic Elegance

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2010, 06:17