We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golf - Royal Catalonia - Included????

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Golf - Royal Catalonia - Included????

Quick question, does anyone know if Golf is included when you upgrade to the Royal Section of the Catalonia?

We're leaving tomorrow and unsure if we should pack out clubs.

Cheers,

Erica

Scarborough
Level Contributor
1,488 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Golf - Royal Catalonia - Included????

You can book a package that includes golf . Check your voucher to see if you have booked the golf package.

You can rent clubs there if you don't want to take yours.

Edited: 01 April 2010, 23:22
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
9,090 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Golf - Royal Catalonia - Included????

I believe Nolitours had a golf and non golf package deal. I have read when you get there you can make arrangements for multiple games at a reduced price.

Fredericton, Canada
Level Contributor
723 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Golf - Royal Catalonia - Included????

Hi Erika -

Who did you book with and was golf included? Were there golf packages there available through the hotel at a reduced rate?

I've emailed the hotel but no response. We are looking at booking air and hotel (non charter package) and am not sure where we would stand in terms of golf.

4. Re: Golf - Royal Catalonia - Included????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 February 2011, 05:18