We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clocks in rooms at Dreams Punta Cana?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ontario
Level Contributor
90 posts
Save Topic
Clocks in rooms at Dreams Punta Cana?

Under a week left till we head out.....yay!......We were there a few years ago when it was still Sunscape the Beach, but I can't for the life of me remember if there were clocks in the rooms. Any recent visitors that can let me know?......I would be interested in any other advice that you may have!

Cheers

Jax

Ontario
Level Contributor
90 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Clocks in rooms at Dreams Punta Cana?

duh!.......I did a search and found my answer......backwards I know........but now I have another question BB stated that there are ipod/clocks in the room......my question is are they actually docking stations or jus the type that plug in with the litlle wire?......anyone?

Cheers again

Jax

Fredericton, Canada
Destination Expert
for Fredericton, St. John's
Level Contributor
1,884 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Clocks in rooms at Dreams Punta Cana?

They plug into a little wire that is attached to the room radio/alarm clock.

3. Re: Clocks in rooms at Dreams Punta Cana?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2010, 08:40