We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need information on the Majestic Elegance?

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
4,208 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Need information on the Majestic Elegance?

I found this link in my Majestic Elegance folder and forgot I had it. It's a PDF of the "Passport" information booklet that's handed out to you when you check in at Elegance. It was posted by "Chris", one of the first visitors when Elegance first opened. I believe he was one on the people responsible for the Elegance Facebook page too. Great bit of information if anyone is interested.

http://www.box.net/shared/lht4q2vyj1

-Brugal

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
467 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need information on the Majestic Elegance?

Thank you!

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need information on the Majestic Elegance?

Very useful.........

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
2,019 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need information on the Majestic Elegance?

Thanks so much !

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
137 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Need information on the Majestic Elegance?

Thank you! So tempted to upgrade to the CLUB!

New Hampshire
Level Contributor
104 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Need information on the Majestic Elegance?

Very informative. I see that the swim up suites and the Ocean view suites in the Elegance club have a reserved bali bed. Can anyone confirm that this is in fact the case, I really don't want to play the towel game.

Thanks

Jim

Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
866 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Need information on the Majestic Elegance?

Thank you!! I'm just excited browsing through it right now! In just 51 hours I will be relaxing in the beauty of Punta Cana!

New York
Level Contributor
382 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Need information on the Majestic Elegance?

Yes, the swim up suites have a reserved bali bed - it's right in your "backyard". There's plenty of beds around that area too, no "towel game" issues unless you go down to the beach, but we never had a problem.

Victoria, BC
Level Contributor
1,418 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Need information on the Majestic Elegance?

Thanks Brugal, excellent information! (less than 7 months to go!)

Cheers,

Jay

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
617 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Need information on the Majestic Elegance?

Hi Brugal,

Was going to message you direct but then thought others might find an answer useful as well. I've checked TA for info on Catholic Churches and found that the ME offers a mass on Saturday night in their Chapel. I've noticed you've said you email questions to the ME directly through the TA web site but can't figure out where. I wanted to check to see if this is still offered. Also I make rosary's and send them to El Salvador with my parish but would be happy to take some (have about 50) to PC if I have a place to take them.

Can you offer any help? Can I email direct to the ME from the TA Site?

Thanks

Dawna

Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
866 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Need information on the Majestic Elegance?

Hey Brugal...it says in the brochure that It's possible to make a reservation for a bali bed if you are in the Elegance Club. Do you know if this is still possible? It says that in case the bed is not occupied after 11:30 AM, the reservation is cancelled. Boy..that might be nice to have a bed reserved and then I don't have to get up at 6 AM to claim one.

~Anige