We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Back From the Ocean Blue!

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kansas City, MO
Level Contributor
253 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Back From the Ocean Blue!

Spent a week at the Ocean Blue, 4/24-4/30. It was a great time! Beach was beautiful, staff was great, overall a great resort.

I just submitted my review. Feel free to ask me any questions!

Virginia
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Back From the Ocean Blue!

I agree, I just got back from Ocean Blue last week. All I have to say is that it's a wonderful trip and the hotel was great, staff was very nice.

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Back From the Ocean Blue!

Ocean Blue is on my top 3 resort list.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
403 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Back From the Ocean Blue!

Glad you had a good time.

Kansas City, MO
Level Contributor
253 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Back From the Ocean Blue!

I was concerned about the excursions and booking through the hotel. Don't hesitate to book at the beach hut and do the catamaran tour on Viva Colonia Tropical. It was around $100/couple and well worth it.

Brazil
Level Contributor
46 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Back From the Ocean Blue!

hi, glad you had a lovely holiday.

i have a very boring question for you, is there anywere in the apartment or on the balcony that you could hang damp beachwear to dry?

Hershey PA
Level Contributor
206 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Back From the Ocean Blue!

Did you guys email a room request ahead of time? If so, do you have an email contact. We are going June 11 through June 18. Can't wait!

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
52 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Back From the Ocean Blue!

Yes and not it is not a boring question! our balcony had an extending drier on the way of the balcony which did the job just fine - have a great holiday -it is a lovely hotel with great facilities - we came back from there on the 24th April after a brilliant 2 weeks holiday - if you want to know anything else about the resort-just ask!

Ctr. Hrb., New...
Level Contributor
475 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Back From the Ocean Blue!

Do you have an email address for a room request and what buildings would you request. We will be there June 6-17 and can't wait.

Glad to hear you had a good time!

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
52 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Back From the Ocean Blue!

reservas.hobs@oceanhotels.net

we used this email address and got a reply straight away - we let them know it was a special anniversary and on arrival we had wine and fruit in the room and later in the week we had champagne delivered to the room - a very nice surprise - Enjoy :)

10. Re: Back From the Ocean Blue!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 November 2010, 05:15