We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ambar questions

dsw
Toronto
Level Contributor
283 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Ambar questions

Hi, can I please have

1. the email address to book ala cartes at the Ambar

2. What are the names of the ala cartes and what do they serve?

Thanks Again

Johnson City, TN
Level Contributor
453 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ambar questions

We sent our requests in for dining reservations last Friday. You can send it to Rosa Velasquez at gerenterrppbpamb@bahiaprincipe.com. As for the names of the restaurants, I had researched before I sent my list but unfortunately I already deleted what I had. I am sure someone else can answer that piece.

ontario
Level Contributor
1,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ambar questions

It would be easiest to use the search function.

Alma, Québec
Level Contributor
145 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ambar questions

Don Pablo is the gourmet restaurant. They serve beef filet, lobster, Chateaubiand and ...?

Portofino is the italien. I had the salmon (big serving). There was also lasagna and pasta with lobster. I'm sure there was more on the menu but I just can't remember.

El Olivo is mediteranean. There was beef filet with onion and another beef filet dish. I'm sure there was at least a fish.

Portofino and El Olivo both have a entree buffet.

That's all I can get from my "back to work" head.

dsw
Toronto
Level Contributor
283 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ambar questions

Thank you kindly for answering my questions. Much appreciated!

5. Re: Ambar questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 November 2010, 07:16