We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wifi at Majestic Elegance

Toronto
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Topic
Wifi at Majestic Elegance

Has anyone who has stayed at ME recently know if there is an open wifi signal anywhere at the resort?

Thanks.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
403 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wifi at Majestic Elegance

I haven't stayed there yet, but when I inquired I was told there is not wifi available at the resort.

Hope someone who has been recently can verify for you

usa
Level Contributor
56 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Wifi at Majestic Elegance

They website says they have hispeed hookups in each room. Anyone know what they charge?

Edited: 12 May 2010, 21:27
Edmonton
Level Contributor
151 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wifi at Majestic Elegance

If you bring your computer, you can pay for an hour of WiFi for $3 in the lobby. In the room, you can pay for 24 hrs and they will give you a cable. I can't remember if it was $10 or $15 a day though. Elegance Club has computers people can use for free and also free access to internet in rooms. There are also computers in the lobby for use, but since I had my computer with me, I can't recall what those costs were. There has been others posts about this last month, so maybe do a search of this site for that previous post and other replies.

Halifax, Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
81 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wifi at Majestic Elegance

Remember to bring a cable. They charge a deposit for borrowing one.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
4,208 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wifi at Majestic Elegance

I highly recommend bringing at least a 20 foot long Ethernet cable. That will allow you to use your laptop on your balcony while online.

-Brugal

6. Re: Wifi at Majestic Elegance

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 November 2010, 08:31