We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

This Is A Funny Review

Boston
Level Contributor
1,926 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
This Is A Funny Review

Ok, as some of you know, I do enjoy reading the funny, outrageous bad reviews. Since I liek Excellence PC, I especially like finding the ridiculous reviews from that resort. This one beats the one about the multiple falling doors I mentioned in a thread yesterday.

tripadvisor.com/…CHECK_RATES_CONT

ontario
Level Contributor
1,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: This Is A Funny Review

I read it the other day, and giggled out loud...I was picturing it in my head.

Nj
Level Contributor
905 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: This Is A Funny Review

I love the Ariport in Punta Cana....best one I have ever been to!

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
14,204 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: This Is A Funny Review

My favourite airport too.... you know you're going to get a lecture or blasted for commenting but here goes....ooooooo..... a twenty for an upgrade???? Can you say cheap, cheap, cheap.

Deb.

ontario
Level Contributor
1,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: This Is A Funny Review

The airport is one of the best I've been in. Other sun destinations you wait and wait to get outside!! I enjoy seeing the faces of first timers

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
865 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: This Is A Funny Review

Can you say "Do your research before you go"? Some of the things they complained about are easy to find out if you do a modicum of research about the resort you have chosen.

Not hard to understand why someone would roll their eyes when they saw this couple coming.

Having said that, too bad these folks had such a bad time.

6. Re: This Is A Funny Review

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 14 May 2010, 02:06
Massachusetts
Level Contributor
4,210 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: This Is A Funny Review

Could be a fake review or more likely someone ticked off enough that their "generous" tip didn't procure an upgrade that they decided to trash every aspect of the resort in their review. I sure hope the 3 people that found that review helpful aren't staying at my resort on my next trip.

At least they thought Chris Blizzard had a decent voice!

-Brugal

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: This Is A Funny Review

he he

i think the review is for real, no fake.

those people are just not better educated, so they wrote about their personel experiences in the way they felt.

they see themselves as some bigshots talking about stuff like they would know what a 5 star hotel would be, but they just booked a simple AI Vacation and really thought a 20 bucks bill would be something impressive to anybody.

stu..'s have the same right to express their opinion than anybody else,

i would not know about a needed minimum IQ to be approved to post on TA, wooohahahah.

and yes,

they complained about simple stuff which is as info available heer on TA about that resort nearly on daily bases, like the long distance from the airport, our perfect road styles etc etc, so that means they never researched their hotel here on the bord.

my question is:

why the heck they reviewed it here??????

but hey,

it may just be an other educational thingy there from where ever they may come from.

at least it sounds like chances are good that they never wanna come back again, lolol.

cheers

Mike

Ohio
Level Contributor
210 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: This Is A Funny Review

After reading this review, I'm very nervous about staying at Excellence tomorrow and am trying to change my reservation to a different resort............

Just kidding, HAHAHAHAHA.

You just can't please some people.

Knuck

Edited: 14 May 2010, 01:54
Everywhere
Level Contributor
1,385 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: This Is A Funny Review

I PM'd this person with a welcome to tripadvisor and to make sure to use it BEFORE your next trip. You would be surprised how many people just book with their TA without doing their own research but just go with their agent's recommendation. Can't depend on other people with all these information sources available