We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather obsession !

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Paisley, United...
Level Contributor
987 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
weather obsession !

I am not one for talking about people but there is a poster who seems to have a obsession with the weather.. 6 threads started in 2 days, all weather related .. jeez. It could be genuine excitement about an upcoming holiday but it looks like they are taking the proverbial p...

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather obsession !

Every one wants perfect weather when in Paradise................it doesn't always happen.

Paisley, United...
Level Contributor
987 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather obsession !

yeh.. that's true. I suppose they are just excited. I know I will be the week before I leave too.

But I think I will just check weather reports , lol.

Old Bridge, New...
Level Contributor
492 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather obsession !

If someone is obssessed with the weather there........simple fix is going to google earth and putting in the address of hotel or just simply Punta Cana and click on weather box........and there will be the big cloud hangin with at this moment a rain storm over by Excellence from what it shows.

Nice and simple.......plus you even get the temps...

:-)

On
Level Contributor
3,421 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather obsession !

my DH watches the weather reports before we go...............me I just figure it will be better then home! and even if its not I am happy with the no cooking no cleaning ect!

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
573 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: weather obsession !

Totally agree with you sukie63on...

makes a change someone waiting on us... we are off in 25 days time - not a lot we can do about the weather, but we can appreciate the fact we dont have to cook, clean and run around after everyone else!!!

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,104 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: weather obsession !

I always check the weather, but it always says chance of rain 30 - 50% for every day. Usually it is a short rain storm early early morning, or late evening.

I always figure a rainy day on vacation beats a day at home hands down!

Knoxville TN
Level Contributor
338 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: weather obsession !

yep a bad rainy day during vacation beats even the best days at work hahaha

anyway, i went may 22-28, and PC had tons of rain and clouds. Maybe had 2 hours of sun total the entire time. While 90% of the enjoyment of PC hinges on the weather, it was still way better than being back home

8. Re: weather obsession !

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 November 2010, 05:18