We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

grand oasis punta canna

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
1 post
Save Topic
grand oasis punta canna

i stayed in the grand oasis punta canna i am looking for an email adress for them does any body know if they have one

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for La Romana, Bayahibe
Level Contributor
8,031 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: grand oasis punta canna

You can contact Caren at pcgrand.hab@hotelesoasis.com

Kaki

queens new york
Level Contributor
152 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: grand oasis punta canna

Hi Caren is no longer with the oasis grand. I stayed at the Grand week of May 8th. I was told that she was no longer with the Grand. No nformation on why or whatever. If tou find out any infomation on Caren let me know. She was great Thanks

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for La Romana, Bayahibe
Level Contributor
8,031 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: grand oasis punta canna

I hadn't heard that. I hope she's doing well. The address will still work...whoever is at the other end will be able to help you.

Kaki

calgary
Level Contributor
415 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: grand oasis punta canna

Kaki:

I was to visit with Caren in March and again in April and we had a great visit in April. She never mentioned leaving so I was quite surprised. I too hope she is well. I'll speak to a couple of the people that I know there to see if anyone knows what happened.

Debra

calgary
Level Contributor
415 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: grand oasis punta canna

The new contact person is Gemma Puig. Email is still the same.........pcgrand.hab@hotelesoasis.com

Hope this helps.

Debra

punta cana
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: grand oasis punta canna

good afternoon, i am doing really well thank you.

i am no longer working in the hotel since april 28 and now i am working for a touroperator and i am loving it.

as you might know, i love to talk!! LOL and that is exactly what my boss wants me to do.....

queens new york
Level Contributor
152 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: grand oasis punta canna

Hi Caren Glad to here you are doing so well as a touroperator. I guess it is in Punta Cana , . We hope to spend a week in Punta Cana this October I have not decided at which Resort. Do you work for a tour Co or out of a resort? Anyway it would be nice meeting you again. Mr Al and Dolores Page

Kitchener, Canada
Level Contributor
1,133 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: grand oasis punta canna

wohoo...Caren's on TP too !!! But now I have no idea what hotel we are going to go to in PC......

queens new york
Level Contributor
152 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: grand oasis punta canna

I have the same problem, like many others. But you know C might be with another resort. which has a touroperator. You never know:

10. Re: grand oasis punta canna

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 March 2011, 07:31