We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What do the different colored bracelets mean at Moon Palace?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
34 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
What do the different colored bracelets mean at Moon Palace?

We just got back from the Moon Palace Hard Rock and we couldn't figure out all the bracelet colors, any help?

Black - Presidential/VIP

Silver - Premier

Pink - Honeymooners

Yellow - Booked by Travel Agent

Purple - Under 18 yrs

Red - Convention Goers

We saw some green and orange too but not sure what they were.

Colorado
Level Contributor
1,497 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What do the different colored bracelets mean at Moon Palace?

Yellow is self booked; small travel agency; RCI exchange.

Green is large T.A. i.e. Apple Vacations

Orange is ?????

Miguel

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
13,810 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What do the different colored bracelets mean at Moon Palace?

Holy crap... 8 colours? Why? Do you get differenct levels of service, food and/or drinks? If so, how does the staff keep this straight?

Why don't resorts just have 2, drinking and underage? So much simpler, and the honeymoom guy has to wear a pink bracelet, how cute...lol.

Deb

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What do the different colored bracelets mean at Moon Palace?

I agree...............I have the black braclet so I guess if I'm not happy with the service other colors must really be unhappy.

Morristown, New...
Level Contributor
7,950 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What do the different colored bracelets mean at Moon Palace?

Ugh... don't like it at all. Even if the service is exemplary, across the board, I would feel a little awkward being identified in that way.... maybe even be on my guard and expecting worse service with anything other than a black bracelet.

So, what's the story with this. IS there a different level of service and amenities, according to bracelet color? Different quality of liquor? Priority restaurant seating? Stuff like that?

scotland UK
Level Contributor
540 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What do the different colored bracelets mean at Moon Palace?

I'm here right now wearing a gold bracelet and I have no clue what it means except that they know I'm from UK with this colour.

6. Re: What do the different colored bracelets mean at Moon Palace?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 January 2011, 08:17