We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Caribe Club VIP bonus

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
ns
Level Contributor
351 posts
138 reviews
Save Topic
Caribe Club VIP bonus

I have read the other threads on the subject, but still have a few questions for things that were not clear to me:

1. so if you book VIP, you ARE in a separate section? And you get a jr. suite versus a reg. room?

2. does the 1hr motorized water sports still come with the pkg.?

3. internet is included - what is the value of this?

4. to get the 20 min massage, do you have to purchase something else and combine it?

5. what is the value of having the safety deposit box included? what would the cost be separately?

6. does the value of the Cava a la carte still = $40?

Thank you!

SEVP

ns
Level Contributor
351 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Caribe Club VIP bonus

bump

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
5,865 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Caribe Club VIP bonus

1. so if you book VIP, you ARE in a separate section? And you get a jr. suite versus a reg. room? Usually yes, the Coralillio building step down living area, closest to the beach (but all room blocks are close to the beach)

2. does the 1hr motorized water sports still come with the pkg.? Not unldss you have vip. shoreline boat ride or banana boat

3. internet is included - what is the value of this? 20 min internet included in the lobby but the value is 10$ I think,

4. to get the 20 min massage, do you have to purchase something else and combine it? No, 20 min at the spa or the beach for the massage but it is not enough!! the spa is more private and professional

5. what is the value of having the safety deposit box included? what would the cost be separately? The safety deposit box is 21$ when not included in the package

6. does the value of the Cava a la carte still = $40? It was when I went. that was a big attraction because I wanted to spend for it anyway so I would have spent half of the value of the vip package as ours was 80$ canadian at the time. the biggest bang was the premium drinks and the dinner at la cava. Room service is included and it can be pricey.

East Sussex
Level Contributor
41 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Caribe Club VIP bonus

I would like to upgrade to VIP when I get there. Do you know how much it is per night and do they discount for doing it for all 14 days??

4. Re: Caribe Club VIP bonus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 February 2011, 06:16