We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Caribe Club princess - Tropical Princess

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
NJ
Level Contributor
1,387 posts
130 reviews
Save Topic
Caribe Club princess - Tropical Princess

How these two compare? They have almost the same TA raiting and kind of cheaper price... Do they exchange privilegies?

Edited: 15 September 2010, 17:41
New Brunswick...
Level Contributor
5,864 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Caribe Club princess - Tropical Princess

The Tropical would be the lower level where the Caribe is the upper level. If you stay at the Tropical you are limited to just 2 included a la cartes where at the Caribe you have use of 5 included a la cartes. I also believe that the way it is set up there would be no oceanview or particial oceanview rooms at the Tropical section. Other then that the 2 are 1 and the same. Lobby, pools, bars, and activities are all shared.

NJ
Level Contributor
1,387 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Caribe Club princess - Tropical Princess

Thanks, sackie! Do you know if all rooms in Caribe Club have ocean view? It is a small hotel, right?

Edited: 15 September 2010, 18:14
Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
5,863 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Caribe Club princess - Tropical Princess

not all rooms have ocean view, some don't even have partial.

if staying at the Tropical, you can pay to use each of the other 3 a la cartes (they were 8$ usd each.

I have stayed at both sides, and besides where the room block is located, everything is the same. even after I factored in the extra cost of the a la cartes, tropical was much cheaper, i even saved enough to get the vip package.

Hamilton, Canada
Level Contributor
396 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Caribe Club princess - Tropical Princess

book at the cheaper price between the two. Its a great location and good overall resort!!

NJ
Level Contributor
1,387 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Caribe Club princess - Tropical Princess

They look identical for me on a pictures and if buffet food is good I don't care about a la carte. What VIP package includes? Better room? How much to upgrade at the resort? Actually I like reviews and raitings of Punta Cana Princess but price difference is kind of big... Does it worth it? Thanks!

Edited: 15 September 2010, 21:46
6. Re: Caribe Club princess - Tropical Princess

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 March 2011, 05:21