We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hard Rock airport transportation

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Milwaukee, WI
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Hard Rock airport transportation

Hello,

Our first time to Punta Cana, we are staying at Hard Rock in two weeks. Should we rent a car (8 days)? Is there free parking at the Hard Rock? I saw another post about transportation provided by the hotel, but can find no info about this in our reservations or the hotel webste. Also, does anyone know the general prices in the spa or for tours? Can't find any info on this either.

Thanks so much!

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hard Rock airport transportation

Welcome to the forum: Palace Resorts supplies free transportation to and from the airport. If for some reason you don't have transportation included I highly reccomend IBK Services.

Yorktown, Virginia
Level Contributor
583 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hard Rock airport transportation

Send an email to TRANSFERPUNTAC@PALACERESORTS.COM to setup your transfers. Make sure you included your confirmation number.

Buffalo, New York
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
938 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hard Rock airport transportation

Is the "free" transportation for members only?

HR made the reservations for us but told us the charge would be added to our room bill and that is what is on the confirmation.

Yorktown, Virginia
Level Contributor
583 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hard Rock airport transportation

Members and their guests. It's a perk for being a member. It's always best to book with a member if possilbl you get extra things and usually a lower cost!

Edited: 12 November 2010, 14:38
Detroit
Level Contributor
323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hard Rock airport transportation

so if you book through a differnt website they dont have tranfer service unless its paid for .>? and if you request it they will bill it to your room am i reading this right ? wtf might as well go with private hire then

New Hampshire
Level Contributor
737 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hard Rock airport transportation

Whatever you do, DON'T RENT A CAR!!!!!!!!

I've been all around the world, and grew up in Boston. I've never seen driving like down there. Each ride to and from hotels has been an adventure for us.

Just take the shuttle, and have a great time! It's a great resort.....

7. Re: Hard Rock airport transportation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 May 2011, 05:17