We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Punta Cana mikes tour

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Newport
Level Contributor
60 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Punta Cana mikes tour

We just came back from the full day tour. Davey was our host. What a great guy and he is full of knowledge. We also met mike great guy also!! Best tour we have ever done. I will write a full review when we get home.

Brooklin, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
13,001 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Punta Cana mikes tour

Thank you for letting us all know how much you enjoyed the tour. There is no doubt that it is one of the most sought after tours for guests in Punta Cana and they all enjoy it so much.

John

Brooklin (Bubba King)

Terrace Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
633 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Punta Cana mikes tour

This tour was awesome, howd you do at the dominoes ?

Cindy :)

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
4,208 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Punta Cana mikes tour

I keep seeing references to playing dominoes on Mike's tours. We did Boca de Yuma but didn't play dominoes anywhere. What tour is it part of?

-Brugal

Cavendish, Canada
Destination Expert
for Cayo Coco
Level Contributor
1,568 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Punta Cana mikes tour

Brugal it is on the circle combo tour. We did it and it was wonderful!

Davey a great tour guide, I didn't play dominoes but it looked like a lot of fun.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
4,208 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Punta Cana mikes tour

OK thanks for the info. Sounds like that will be our next tour.

Actually maybe someone can answer this. We're bringing my In-Laws and our almost 2 year old in May and this will be the In-Laws first trip to the island. I was still thinking the Boca de Yuma tour may be the way to go for first timers but is there a better tour someone could suggest?

Thanks!

-Brugal

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
2,018 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Punta Cana mikes tour

Brugal,

When we took the Boca de Yuma Tour with Dave last year, we stopped at the Car Wash and played a few games of dominoes, we had a blast!

Sheryl

timmins ontario
Level Contributor
44 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Punta Cana mikes tour

We did the Boca de Yuma tour with David on november 8th and we had a great time. This is the best tour we've ever done in all our travels. I highly recommend it!!!!!

Edited: 18 November 2010, 21:00
San Francisco...
Level Contributor
147 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Punta Cana mikes tour

Brugal,

I hear the Isla Saona tour is really nice. My family and I are planning on booking that excursion when we get there in a couple of weeks. I don't believe PCMIke offers but I may be wrong. I'll write a review on the excursion when I get back.

-huggy

Oshawa, Canada
Level Contributor
2,284 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Punta Cana mikes tour

We are going in March and want to do the Boca de Yuma tour, I have sent Mike 2 emails this week with no response. How often does he check his mail? I have used the address listed on his webpage @gmail.com

anyone have suggestions? Am I just being too impatient?

thanks

Peggy

Barrie, Canada
Level Contributor
1,148 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Punta Cana mikes tour

Mike just posted on another thread that he was having internet problems.....so try again :)

You are gonna love his tour......we did the Boca de Yuma with Mike last year and loved it.

The "car wash" was a blast playing dominoes. You'll love the shoe shine kids too :)