We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

FYI...for those in Nova Scotia!!!!

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
13,783 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
FYI...for those in Nova Scotia!!!!

WestJet will fly non-stop between Halifax and Punta Cana each Friday from Feb 18 to May 6.

Just out in the travel news!

Cheers

PCMike

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for La Romana, Bayahibe
Level Contributor
8,058 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: FYI...for those in Nova Scotia!!!!

Makes me consider flying to NS to visit family and then head on down!

I like that more and more options are becoming available (though not out of Saskatoon), but the prices for air only are crazy (in the bad way). I'm hoping to grab another one day sale like I was able to take advantage of this year.

Kaki

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
124 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: FYI...for those in Nova Scotia!!!!

Hopefully, they will be better than the few options we have out of Halifax international.

Kingston
Level Contributor
477 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: FYI...for those in Nova Scotia!!!!

Kaki, your alive,

Have not seen any post from you in a long time.

Summerside
Level Contributor
1,487 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: FYI...for those in Nova Scotia!!!!

Awesome news Mike. Thanks you so much for reporting this. I just checked and the flight times are awesome as well.

5. Re: FYI...for those in Nova Scotia!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 May 2011, 05:33