We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

5 Apple Square Deal

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Mpls
Level Contributor
92 posts
Save Topic
5 Apple Square Deal

Anyone know what resorts these might be?

Ellicott City MD
Level Contributor
2,894 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 5 Apple Square Deal

99 times out of 100 you will be at one of the Dreams resorts.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
270 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 5 Apple Square Deal

Apple Vacations own AMStar Resorts and USAir3000. So they book their resorts which Dreams is one of

Illinois
Level Contributor
66 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: 5 Apple Square Deal

We were considering that too. The 6 apple square deals is where you stay at one of the Dreams. I have not heard from anyone about where they stayed for the 5 square deal. We booked late trying to get a 6 apple square deal and they were sold out for all the dates we tried. Just decided to pick our own 5 apple property and chose the Riu Palace. Stay at one and have access to all the other riu properties.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
270 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 5 Apple Square Deal

I have raed many good things about RIU Palace. I too am looking into this resort.

I went with the Secrets Square Deal and ended up with Silversands which was theire lowest priced resort. The price was fair and the resort was nice.

Check out AMStar Website. These are all owned by Apple Vacations and these are the resorts they push.

chicago
Level Contributor
2,021 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 5 Apple Square Deal

as long as your guranteed a 5 or 6 apple resort it should be nice

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
13,161 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 5 Apple Square Deal

Apple Leisure is the ubrella group for

AMResorts the Hotel Managment company of Dreams, NOW, Secrets and Zoetry.

AMStar is the Destination Management company that does the buses, tours and the guys and gals with the Flower Shirts.

USA3000 is one of the Charter Companies that is affilieted with them all

Happy Travels!

bb/mt

missouri
Level Contributor
429 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 5 Apple Square Deal

So where do the 5 Apple Deals out of St. Louis end up at?

Montreal
Level Contributor
261 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: 5 Apple Square Deal

what is this 5 apple and 6 apple sqaure deal? i see people writing about it alot and have no idea... is a contest? is it just in the states?

Sagamore Hills, Ohio
Level Contributor
287 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 5 Apple Square Deal

We did the 5 Apple twice, the first was Bavaro Princess and the second time was the Grand Bahia Punta Cana upgraded to an Amber room but couldn't use their facilities. We were very happy with both and would do it again if the price is right.

Lexington, KY
Level Contributor
229 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: 5 Apple Square Deal

If you are not picky about beach and service its a good deal. I would say from the time we did a square deal we wished we would have just booked the one we wanted. We are picky about beach and rooms though.