We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Palladium Bavaro - 4 Resorts?

London, United...
Level Contributor
612 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Grand Palladium Bavaro - 4 Resorts?

Could someone please let me know whether all the four GP resorts are on the same site. I'm confused, the map I've seen only seems to have one pool but it sounds as if there's many.

How does the standard of the Bavaro compare with the Punta Cana, Turquesa and Palace. Can we use all of these hotels' facilities/restaurants?

montreal,pq
Level Contributor
205 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Palladium Bavaro - 4 Resorts?

you could use all the resorts for food and pools. when do you plan to go.

Toronto
Level Contributor
134 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand Palladium Bavaro - 4 Resorts?

Check out www.palladiumaddict.net. There is a forum on that website, and the members are extremely helpful and can provide you with tons of information. The website has a map of all four resorts as well as menus for all the different restaurants and much more!

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,729 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Grand Palladium Bavaro - 4 Resorts?

Yes, all four resorts are in the same complex. The GP Bavaro is the furthest north, then the GP Punta Cana, GP Palace, and the GP Royal Suites Turquesa. If you stay at the RST you have use of the facilities for all four resorts which front a beautiful stretch of beach. If you do not stay at the RST you cannot use the RST, the Royal Gourmet or the Royal Lobby.

As mentioned above check out the PalladiumAddict dot net for additional and helpful information.

London, United...
Level Contributor
612 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Grand Palladium Bavaro - 4 Resorts?

Thanks for this site www.palladiumaddict.net It'll keep me busy before we go - for one week on 26 January.

I couldn't work out what RST stands for but imagine we're not there as we're booked in a standard room at the GP Bavaro Resort and Spa.

On
Level Contributor
3,421 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Grand Palladium Bavaro - 4 Resorts?

RST stands for the royal suites turquesa, its the adults only section.

Erieau, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
14,872 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Grand Palladium Bavaro - 4 Resorts?

complex map

worldisround.com/articles/…photo249.html

after it loads click on view full-size image -- 1280 x 931)

pools + RST

London, United...
Level Contributor
612 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Grand Palladium Bavaro - 4 Resorts?

Great to have this before arrival! Any idea of the length of the resort? What's North/next to the Bavaro area? Do they fence off the resorts from each other? I hate that when you can't walk down the beach. Doesn't appear that way in any pictures of the beach though.

Ontario,Canada
Level Contributor
2,610 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Grand Palladium Bavaro - 4 Resorts?

grand flemenco is north,, no fences on the beach walk for miles and miles in either direction,,,

i like taking a water taxi upto the ship wreck and walking back,,

you will love this resort,, its large but easy to get around,, to get the lay of the land,, grab a drink a map hop the tram and go for a ride,, you will get a good feel for layout of property doing that,

London, United...
Level Contributor
612 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Grand Palladium Bavaro - 4 Resorts?

Sounds idyllic. I can't wait! Sounds as if there's plenty to do if lying underneath the palm trees isn't enough!

Tulcea, Romania
Level Contributor
547 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Grand Palladium Bavaro - 4 Resorts?

turkeyfan,

at check-in you will receive a map of the resort, a sheet with the amenities etc, a sheet with activities/program .

it is advisable to take the map, take a drink from the closest bar (should be one within 100 steps or so), then have a tour of the resort with the train to locate the places. resort is huge but well organized, comfortable access to everything. this is a key issue in order not to miss whatsoever the resort has to offer

there is a beach party once a week, in punta cana section, all are invited

animation team hut is also in punta cana section, if you're up to beach aerobics, beach or pool games

most of the people are excited abt having access to all pools, but most are staying at the closest one, usually

beach at bavaro section is wider and more open, if you like more privacy go to punta cana section, under palms and mangroves-less disturbance from passers-by

by the way - did you get yet the live cameras from palladium? just to have more excitement before you go?