We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Free lobsters

N. Atlanta
Level Contributor
879 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Free lobsters

I was curious, which resorts can you get the lobsters free? We stayed at Royal Suites Turquesa last year and it was included in the Royal Gourmet restaurant. Very important to my elderly father-in-law and aunt and uncle. They are Cuban and LOVE the caribbean lobsters. Thanks in advance!

Morristown, New...
Level Contributor
8,042 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Free lobsters

Well, they're not "free" per se, since you paid a price for an all-inclusive vacation. So, nothing is free... just paid for in your vacation package.

At PCP, lobster was on the menu at Mare Nostrum specialty restaurant. You could eat their every night.

At IBD-IBPC, lobster was served at the "gourmet" restaurant, but you'd likely only get into their once during your stay.

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Free lobsters

At the seafood Restaurant at the Barcelo Punta Cana.

N. Atlanta
Level Contributor
879 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Free lobsters

Thanks for your reply, I realize they aren't "free", please excuse my poor word choice. Just wondering where they are included since my family could probably eat them every night! Good to know about the Punta Cana Princess. That's one of the resorts I was looking at.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,126 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Free lobsters

Excellence

Simcoe, Canada
Level Contributor
1,278 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Free lobsters

The Iberostar Grand

Summerside
Level Contributor
1,446 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Free lobsters

We stayed at the Barcelo Palace in March and had lobster three times at the buffet.

Haldimand
Level Contributor
199 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Free lobsters

NH Royal Beach at the Buffet every Wed.also nice shrimp.

L.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
14,016 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Free lobsters

Iberostar Bavaro

Midland, Canada
Level Contributor
3,468 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Free lobsters

One of the reasons we book Excellence is for the great fish restaurant, lobster included.

10. Re: Free lobsters

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2011, 05:18