We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Whos got their luggage out now?

murillo
Level Contributor
6,009 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Whos got their luggage out now?

Just put them on the spare bed, 9 days, dogs don;t like the look of them , they know.tanning lotion, trunks , lots, hugh, a tooth brush holder? oh , has a battery. bubbas , beach bag , flip flops, BB caps, started this a couple of years ago, no socks on holidays!Have to try on some pants, uh oh, shopping this week.

Hamilton
Level Contributor
369 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Whos got their luggage out now?

I hope you are taking a laptop so you can continue to post and keep us updated. I crack up everytime I see a new topic pop up from you.

Anna

Stow, Ohio
Level Contributor
885 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Whos got their luggage out now?

I do I do...lol! Not leaving for 20 days, but just put my luggage tag from Apple Vacations on the suitcase this morning. Now it's time for "preliminary" packing! It's 12 degrees here and Feb 11th just cant come soon enough...nor can the Presidente and Mamajuana!

Enjoy your trip!

Michelle

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
304 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Whos got their luggage out now?

Luggage is out and most of what we're bringing is lying on the spare bed. Will do most of the packing tomorrow except toiletries and carry-on stuff. That part of packing will happen on Tuesday evening ...

4 more sleeps - so excited.

On
Level Contributor
3,421 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Whos got their luggage out now?

Just started to pack today!

Toronto
Level Contributor
212 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Whos got their luggage out now?

Got my sons out...he doesn't know yet...he'll see once he heads up to his room and start asking questions. Picked up my Bubba Kegs today...got my Caeser Pleasers...9 days to go...

Cheers

murillo
Level Contributor
6,009 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Whos got their luggage out now?

you gotta love the number 9 eh Haywood jbm

south bend
Level Contributor
14 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Whos got their luggage out now?

12 more sleeps for us, our first time to PC! Getting the luggage out today. We sent shopping earlier this afternoon to get a few things for our trip! It really got me excited and in the mood to do some packing! :) Bring on a week of fun and sun!

south bend
Level Contributor
14 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Whos got their luggage out now?

12 more sleeps for us, our first time to PC! So excited! We did some shopping for our trip earlier this afternoon so it got me in the mood to do some packing today!

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
1,954 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Whos got their luggage out now?

Got a pile started, one tooth brush for each day, that way we don't have to rinse them out. 12 days and counting, almost single digits like the temps here.

PHILLIPSBURG
Level Contributor
111 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Whos got their luggage out now?

I do...but unfortunately it's for a trip to Montreal not to Punta Cana. Although as soon as I unpack from Montreal, I will be beginning to pack for Punta Cana!