We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

OMG i just had a thought..

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Terrace Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
633 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
OMG i just had a thought..

Scary i know but ... lol

Ok so with all this cold weather lately iv had to get alot of oil for the furnace this winter, the company i use gives airmiles points, i wonder if iv saved up enough miles to get a flight to paradise , hmmm so maybe this cold weather will pay off afterall ??

Cindy :)

London
Level Contributor
412 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: OMG i just had a thought..

Cindy - I LOVE your attitude. Always look on the sunny side of life! I wish you could get airmiles for shovelling.

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
193 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: OMG i just had a thought..

How about air miles for every time you have to scrape car windows?

Terrace Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
633 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: OMG i just had a thought..

Deka , airmiles for shovelling wouldnt work for me , unless its realllllyyyy really bad i just drive thru the hump at the end of my driveway ,sometimes it really sucks being a single woman LOL but then again, i do have 2 teenage boys i should put to use!!!!

London
Level Contributor
412 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: OMG i just had a thought..

..chip ice off the stairs. You should seriously get quadruple air miles for every pair of gloves, hats, mittens, boots you purchase.

Erieau, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
14,814 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: OMG i just had a thought..

They also give air miles at the LCBO,

excuse to buy some more

Terrace Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
633 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: OMG i just had a thought..

LOL i know hlywud, thats the only 2 places i use airmiles

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
5,788 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: OMG i just had a thought..

I highly recommend the Desjardins Platinum Visa card - we use it for all our expenses and had enough points to pay $3,000 off our upcoming trip.

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
432 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: OMG i just had a thought..

I wish they gave Airmiles at the Liquor Store here (NSLC). The reason they don't here in Atlantic Canada is that no one would be left. We'd all be travelling the world...

Oshawa, Canada
Level Contributor
2,061 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: OMG i just had a thought..

Here in Alberta we get airmiles at a lot more places, grocery store, liquor store, a pizza restaurant, tire store when we got new snow tires. ... just checked my balance...We are booked and paid completely for our trip to DR in 2011, but I apparently have enough to get us to Cancun in 2012!!!

Time to start planning another warm getaway.

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
193 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: OMG i just had a thought..

Edmonton mama, can you elaborate a bit more on your air miles? I only tried once, but I found that one time that when we tried to use our air miles towards a charter all inclusive, it didn't work. Do you use your air miles for flights alone and then pay separately for your hotel all inclusive, or is there a way to do it that I am just dumb? My wife and I have quite a few air miles, but gave up after that one bad experience.