We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dominican Airport Transfers

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brantford, Canada
Level Contributor
330 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Dominican Airport Transfers

Hi

Has anybody used this company ? Good service , Reliable ?

79 replies to this topic
Brantford, Canada
Level Contributor
330 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dominican Airport Transfers

Anybody ?????? They seem like a large reputable company .

Morristown, New...
Level Contributor
7,902 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dominican Airport Transfers

Is that the name of the company? Dominican Airport Transfers?

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for La Romana, Bayahibe
Level Contributor
8,014 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dominican Airport Transfers

They used to be a much-used transfer company with a great reputation (my transfer company of choice), but ownership changed and since then there hasn't been much discussion about them at all. There haven't been negative reports, but nor has there been positive discussion. Since people tend to complain more than they gush, I think a lack of conversation may mean that it's still a good service, but decision making in a vacuum is difficult.

Kaki

Brantford, Canada
Level Contributor
330 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dominican Airport Transfers

yes , dominicanairporttransfers.com

Mpls,Mn
Level Contributor
274 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dominican Airport Transfers

We used them two weeks ago and it worked out just fine for us. We used the private transfer option.

Canaan,NY
Level Contributor
160 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dominican Airport Transfers

I have used them 4x previously and have booked them again this year. Excellent service and great prices. You can't go wrong with them. I always get their prive transfer rather than shared. I don't want to wait for other people to get dropped off first. I want to get to my destination ASAP to start my vacation. It is worth the extra cost to me.

Billerica...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dominican Airport Transfers

We just returned from our trip last night and used Dominican Airport Transfers for our transportation. When we left the airport, there were no issues- it was essentially a private transfer as there were no others using the service at that time. When we had to go to the airport, though, it was a different story. The van was 30 minutes late picking us up at our resort, then had to drop off another couple. We thought we were going to go to the airport, but then made another stop at yet another resport to pick up several others. We made it to the airport just in the nick of time- by the time we cleared check in and immigration, we made it to the gate just as our plane was boarding. I'm thankful the airport wasn't all that busy, if it were, we might have missed our flight. We were hoping to be able to grab a quick lunch and shop at the duty free, but there was no time.

Next time, I'd consider a private transfer or a cab.

Pasadena, California
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Dominican Airport Transfers

I would highly recommend their private transfer. Our plane was late arriving and the person was still waiting for us upon our arrival. He was informative during the drive and was actually one of the most helpful person we encountered. The return transfer was excellent too. He arrived at the hotel early and was patient waiting for us to finish checking out. The whole process was the easiest transfer I have ever coordinated as their staff tracked our flight changes and contacted us to discuss the necessary changes. Would definitely recommend them to everyone.

Hollister...
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Dominican Airport Transfers

Which company did you us and how much did it run you???

Washington DC
Level Contributor
1 post
14 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Dominican Airport Transfers

Yes! Just used them this past weekend and had a good experience. The site says that someone would be at the airport holding a sign with my name and that was not the case. I had to walk around ask the taxi drivers and other transfer shuttle services where "Dominican Airport Transfers" was located. Finally found the guy who was sitting under a tree taking a nap. He was very nice though, and the van was clean. The day of my departure I was happy to see a shuttle waiting for me. No complaints, however I would ask the hotel you are staying at to call and re-confirm with the company the day before.

Reply to: Dominican Airport Transfers
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted