We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beer

Springfield...
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Beer

Do they sell Miller Lite or Coors Light in any market in Punta Cana??? I know that the local beer is good but I really want my Miller Lite...any answers??

Mississauga
Level Contributor
820 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beer

Try a "Presidente Light" you'll never go back.

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
4,577 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beer

What resort will you be staying at.? Some have Miller.

Las Vegas
Level Contributor
408 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beer

I Totally agree, presidente light is very good. So sad we can't get it here. I'm a coors light girl and hubby is a bud light guy. Hubby didn't even drink the normal mixed drinks this last time when in PC and he loves his mixed drinks in his bubba.

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
206 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beer

going to caribe club princess i also like coorslight do they have presidente light at this resort i am vip.

boston
Level Contributor
368 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Beer

Was at the Excellence last year and they had Miller Lite (our brand). But I have to say Presidente is an excellent beer and I would drink that anytime.

halifax canada
Level Contributor
960 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Beer

we were at bavarow princess last year platinum ,and spent time at caribe .they had mdg as vip beer and i do believe the had pres lite in cans.we will enjoy them again thurs night

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
206 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Beer

two more days larry cant wait .if we cant get beer at airport i wonder if the bus will stop at a store.

Springfield...
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Beer

We rented a condo at Torquesa we're not staying at a resort. Just want to know if any stores even carry Miller Lite.

London
Level Contributor
416 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Beer

We took PC Mike's Tour with David and he introduced us to the Presidente Light - deliciousa!

Silver Spring...
Destination Expert
for Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
8,795 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Beer

In the Supermarkets and larger colmados you can find American beer as well as in some discos. Presidente Lite is so much better though.