We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

caesar pleasers

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
687 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
caesar pleasers

For all the caesar drinkers, just to let you know, you can buy the caesar pleasers at your local walmart,- in the smoker-sporting section. 2.29 per pack. cheaper than having it shipped from wild west seasonings.

columbus ohio
Level Contributor
5,458 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: caesar pleasers

Wish they had them in WalMarts in the US. Guess I`ll have to ask some of my Canadian friends to bring me some

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
687 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: caesar pleasers

small correction, they were 2.97 per pack, bought 10 packs, think we'll sell them on the beach!

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
5,829 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: caesar pleasers

buy more, I am sure you will have a mini beach market set up by the second day! Don't forget to stock up on Tim Horton's coffee to sell also!

Brooklin, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
12,901 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: caesar pleasers

Dropusaline has the right idea !

Next to the "Bubba Hut", we can locate the "Ceasar Pleaser Place" and the "Tim Hortons Hut" - now I know what they mean by Punta Canada !! LOL

I will start looking for real estate next week !! Anyone else want in on this new venture !

John

Brooklin (Bubba King)

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
687 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: caesar pleasers

what about the ketchup potato chips?

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
12,704 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: caesar pleasers

I know this is not going to go down well...but after 6 years of real coffee...Tim Hortons isn't in the race anymore.

Cheers from the Outside In Restaurant in Cortecito!

PCMike

Charlottetown...
Level Contributor
1,482 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: caesar pleasers

Mike,

Tim Horton"s is just a habit, I broke it years ago but that being said, it is the first thing I want when we return to Canada.

Brooklin, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
12,901 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: caesar pleasers

Vienemo,

I will wait for the onslaught with you Mike - LOL

It is amazing what the good life in Punta Cana will do for you isn't it - but to change the way you feel about Timmy's coffee - well that is almost non Canadian :)

I really am trying not to laugh over this because you are correct IMO - if you saw what I do with a small Timmy's you would wonder why I bother - 2 cream and 4 sweetner - simply because that is what it takes to provide the flavour I need !!

Have a great night !

John

Brooklin (Bubba King)

Edited: 27 February 2011, 00:10
Windsor, Ont. Canada
Level Contributor
150 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: caesar pleasers

I agree. I do like Tim's, but NOTHING can compare to The Santa Domingo Coffee. We LOVE Dominican coffee, bring a least 10 lbs of beans home when we come, and beg anybody we know travelling there throughout the year, to bring some home for us. As a matter of fact, I have a pot made right now, a friend returned last week with 2 lbs for us, and we are already down to 1/2 lb. Good thing we leave in 12 days.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
687 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: caesar pleasers

hi guys, try video chat, will be home ????? maybe after 8-ish our time ,k