We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bavaro princess Platinum?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
canada
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Topic
Bavaro princess Platinum?

How do I upgrade to platinum? Can I do it before I go?

Can I do it when I get there how much does it cost?

Also, is there wi-fi internet in the lobby?

Thanks

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
5,834 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bavaro princess Platinum?

You can upgrade before you leave. If you have already booked, ask your Travel agent what the cost would be to upgrade. Don't be surprised if it is a small fortune. 2 years ago, to upgrade from a Bungalow suite to Platinum it was 60$ usd per person at the resort per day.....I didn't find it worth it for us. (this is the price they gave us at the front desk)

Front desk staff were saying, that guests who book the Sunwing Special Block of rooms that realize they are further than the lobby away from the beach and basically in a hotel block are very disappointed and most of their upgrades come from those guests.

I have a pdf version of the inclusions - just PM me your email address if you want it.

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
5,834 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bavaro princess Platinum?

sorry - for wifi, there is an internet centre at the front corner of the lobby building. I did see people sitting outside it on the couches with their laptops but it is not free. But with that being said, the front corner of the lobby is about a 3 min walk up the driveway to the Plaza Bavaro area where just across the street are several hotspots. There are also a few bars namely Steve's bar, where you can sit, have a drink and the girls will give you the code for free. We brought out netbook which fit in the safe and used it to call home with the Magicjack

The Platinum lounge does have internet...

Kenosha WI.
Level Contributor
914 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bavaro princess Platinum?

I booked the Platinum when I booked my package on Orbitz It was $40 per night more

4. Re: Bavaro princess Platinum?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2012, 18:18