We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A couple of questions for the Royal Catalonia

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Stoney Creek Ontario
Level Contributor
649 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
A couple of questions for the Royal Catalonia

Have a couple of questons concerning the Royal Cat. We will need the wifi so is the info provided in the room for logging in or should we mention it at the front desk. I'm new at this wifi stuff and can mess up any computer in existence. Also thought the Sea Blue was only open for lunch,but have seen a few reviews mention it being open for dinner. If it is can anyone remember what theme it is. Thanks for any help.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
9,090 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A couple of questions for the Royal Catalonia

bumping this up for you

It's been 1.5 years since I was there. Things could have changed. Your best bet if in doubt is to take your computer to the customer relations desk who will gladly show you how to log into the wifi. They are nice folks and speak English.

Sea Blue is currently serving dinner. From what I'm reading it is a grill/barbecue theme.... casual. I've read you can good steaks and lobster. There's also a bar there where you can get a drink and go sit beachside under the stars.

Sorry my info is second hand. Hopefully someone who has stayed recently can help you better.

Stoney Creek Ontario
Level Contributor
649 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A couple of questions for the Royal Catalonia

Thanks for the reply Marg,you're always helpful. Info on wifi and the Sea Blue is most welcome.Getting drinks by the beach at night sounds great as we always enjoy going to the beach then. Most resorts we've been to never have a bar open later at the beach. Anyone else have any info? Starting to get antsy about the trip,more snow here last night.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
9,090 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: A couple of questions for the Royal Catalonia

Wish I was going too. I've had it with winter weather!!

Markham
Level Contributor
156 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: A couple of questions for the Royal Catalonia

Wifi works everywhere in the Royal section, no password needed. I even used it at the beach. Make sure your wireless is turned on, search for networks and click on Royal Catalonia site. The Sea Blue is open for dinner at 7. They have steak and lobster, no extra charge for the lobster.

Stoney Creek Ontario
Level Contributor
649 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: A couple of questions for the Royal Catalonia

Thanks for the reply dominican dreamer. Getting a wifi signal sounds quite easy and the info on the Sea Blue is a great help. Might go there our first night. Thanks again.

Gibbons, Alberta
Level Contributor
479 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: A couple of questions for the Royal Catalonia

Thanks for the great info - from someone who didn't ask the question!! It's like my xmas wish came true - lobster at no extra charge - looks like I will be having a couple of "two dinner" nights! One lobster with hubby on the Royal side and one regular with the rest of the group on the Beach side, that could hurt the scale!

7. Re: A couple of questions for the Royal Catalonia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2012, 14:15