We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any suggestions for water fun?

Matawan, New Jersey
Level Contributor
331 posts
182 reviews
Save Topic
Any suggestions for water fun?

This will be out 2nd trip to DR, last time we did horseback riding, tour of island, and ATV.

I'd like to do some fishing,snorkling/diving/, or some othe water adventure.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

TIA

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
152 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any suggestions for water fun?

We are going to learn how to surf with Macao Surf Camp. Well, my husband and teens are going to learn to surf. I'm probably going to learn how to fall down a lot.

Edited: 07 March 2011, 17:38
Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
190 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any suggestions for water fun?

Tropical Storm is a fun boat tour that involves diving. We've done it twice and will be going for a third trip in April when we go back to PC.

Lisbon,Portugal
Destination Expert
for Lisbon, Samana Province, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
7,078 posts
214 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any suggestions for water fun?

Tropical Storm

Bayahibe, Dominican...
Level Contributor
2,103 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Any suggestions for water fun?

Excursions Corner offer a fun 2 hour speedboat & snorkeling combo tour (4 persons per speed boat) Not available via hotel tour reps.

excursionscorner.com/excursionsmainpage.html

Macao Surf Camp is definitely worth doing, they also offer boogie boards for rent (good safe surf at Macao Beach) also not available via hotel reps.

Although not a water activity Segway Caribe do fun segway tours around the Ecological Center and some of the most stunning private beaches. You get to swim at those beaches and at the freshwater lagoons. puntacanatv.com/segway-eco-tours-in-punta-ca…

Have fun!

Yumi

Matawan, New Jersey
Level Contributor
331 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Any suggestions for water fun?

Thank you all I will look into all of them!

6. Re: Any suggestions for water fun?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2012, 00:16