We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Hotel with Jacuzzi on the Balcony/Ocean Front

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
KEARNY, NJ
Level Contributor
51 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Best Hotel with Jacuzzi on the Balcony/Ocean Front

Any suggesstions? Stayed at Melia in Royal Service, however these rooms are not close to the beach. Looking for Ocean Front, Adults Only.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,620 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Hotel with Jacuzzi on the Balcony/Ocean Front

Hi again

You posted the same thread a few days ago

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g147293-i28-k428…

Old Bridge, NJ
Level Contributor
511 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Hotel with Jacuzzi on the Balcony/Ocean Front

NH Real or soon to be NOW Larimar

Morristown, New...
Level Contributor
7,902 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Hotel with Jacuzzi on the Balcony/Ocean Front

I don't know if it's "best", but NH Royal Beach has whirlpool tubs on the balcony, and I've seen pictures of some lovely ocean front rooms. I didn't pay for one, so I guess I'll see what I get when I get there. I'll be ocean front all day, from sun up to sun down. A garden view in the evening works fine for me.

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
95 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Hotel with Jacuzzi on the Balcony/Ocean Front

We just got back from NH Real and upgraded to Ocean Front Master Suite. It was FANTASTIC. Jacuzzi on the balcony and an amazing view. We stayed in 1491 and our friends stayed in 1291. We both would highly recommend the upgrade.

Simcoe, Canada
Level Contributor
1,278 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Hotel with Jacuzzi on the Balcony/Ocean Front

The iberostar grand has 12 oceanfronts and the jaccuzi tub allows you to view from it. And also visa versa

6. Re: Best Hotel with Jacuzzi on the Balcony/Ocean Front

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2012, 11:15