We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Steve's bar M&G April 13th

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Montreal
Level Contributor
823 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Steve's bar M&G April 13th

Hi guys!! we leave april 8th only 29 days to go!! (well in a few hours) I am so darn excited to switch my winter boots for flip flops, just to be in the sun and on the beach... most so looking forward to meeting some fellow Punta Cana addicts.

So if you can make it to Steve's bar on the wednesday 13th post here and then we can set up a time.. was thinking around 2, if anyone has any other ideas let me know!!! :) :)

Tracy

Gibbons, Alberta
Level Contributor
479 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Steve's bar M&G April 13th

We will be there - starting to get excited, can't wait to hit the sand with a drink in hand!! 2 sounds good to me, see what others think and let me know!!

Montreal
Level Contributor
823 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Steve's bar M&G April 13th

perfect!!! Hopefully we can get some more! :) :)

wisconsin
Level Contributor
797 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Steve's bar M&G April 13th

Come back again in May and I will have a drink with you :)

So jelous

New Hamburg, Canada
Level Contributor
290 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Steve's bar M&G April 13th

was going to do both the 13th and the 20th of April but we are now booked to go on the bebe snorkelling tour on the 13th but will definately make it on the 20th.

Tissuepaper

Montreal
Level Contributor
823 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Steve's bar M&G April 13th

Tissuepaper, would the 14th be better for you?!?!

what about the rest of you guys?!?! how about the 14th?!

New Hamburg, Canada
Level Contributor
290 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Steve's bar M&G April 13th

the 14 th would work!!!!!!

Montreal
Level Contributor
823 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Steve's bar M&G April 13th

Great!!

and you queen, could you make it on the 14th instead?!

lol I wish I could return in may too!! wouldn't that be the life!

New Hamburg, Canada
Level Contributor
290 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Steve's bar M&G April 13th

or we could stop in to steves after our tour on the 13th . Probably around 4:30.but there is about 20 of us going...and you may not want to socialize with us after swimming with fishy's all afternoon.

Tissuepaper

Montreal
Level Contributor
823 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Steve's bar M&G April 13th

lol!!!! wow your travelling with a lot of people that is going to be so much fun!!

hey we're on vacation i don't think people will care... just want you and your 20 guest to be comfortable and have fun!! so you let me know which suits you and your guest better?!

Gibbons, Alberta
Level Contributor
479 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Steve's bar M&G April 13th

Unfortunately our flight home leaves about 2 on the 14th so that won't work for me - wish we could go back in may as well, and june, july...

I think the 13th is the only day that would work for us - we have family stuff up to the 11, the 12 we are doing the ATV tour, and the 13 was going to be doing not much of anything day!

Sorry we will miss meeting you guys, sounds like the 14th works best for others!