We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Catalonia Bavaro - golf prices

Cap-Pele, NB
Level Contributor
151 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Catalonia Bavaro - golf prices

I can't find the pricing on the website and can't seem to get an answer to my e-mails. Does anyone have the most recent prices for the 9-hole and 18-hole courses?

Note - not staying on the Royal side, but on the Bavaro side.

Thanks!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
9,090 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Catalonia Bavaro - golf prices

Just in case no one answers you....

I think I read recently that the fees were about $35 for the 9 hole and about $90 for 18 hole. The cart is $35?? Not sure of exact prices but this will give you a ballpark figure.

michigan
Level Contributor
450 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Catalonia Bavaro - golf prices

I played there the last two years, but had "free golf" included in my package. However, with the "free golf" I stil had to pay $35 for the cart rental (club rental is about $40). My memory isn't exact, but I think a round with cart included is at most $90, pretty sure it's a bit less. It's probably the best golf deal in PC. It's not incredibly scenic like Cap Cana or such, but is maintained with some challenging holes. The new Faldo or Nicholas courses run $200-$400.

Edited: 09 March 2011, 20:27
Fredericton, Canada
Level Contributor
723 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Catalonia Bavaro - golf prices

We are booked into the Royal but do not have golf included (not a package)

We found the following pricing available on-line and would expect the hotel to minimally match and I expect to do better (since we are staying there)

theteetimeshop.com/golf-courses/catalonia-go…

Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
63 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Catalonia Bavaro - golf prices

WATA 69 is right on the prices. I was just there last month. Bring golf ballls as there are 20$ us a sleeve. I brought along two full boxes and ended up giving them away. Have a great time. I stayed on the Royal side, but really enjoyed going over to the bavaro side. More going on during the day. Would go back to either resort

Barrie, Ontario
Level Contributor
2,058 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Catalonia Bavaro - golf prices

sorry but best deal is the Melia at $37 cart fee...27 great holes.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
9,090 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Catalonia Bavaro - golf prices

Is that deal at Melia for both Royal and non royal guests?

Barrie, Ontario
Level Contributor
2,058 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Catalonia Bavaro - golf prices

Yes for both.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
108 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Catalonia Bavaro - golf prices

See full review at

Http://www.golfleague.ca/Catalonia.htm

Enjoy the golf!

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
108 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Catalonia Bavaro - golf prices

See full review at

Http://www.golfleague.ca/Catalonia.htm

Enjoy the golf!

10. Re: Catalonia Bavaro - golf prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 March 2013, 09:19