We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar Grand Room Locations

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Greenwich...
Level Contributor
346 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Iberostar Grand Room Locations

We are traveling to the Grand (!!!!!!!) with another couple...we would all like to be next to eachother! It of course doesnt have to be the next room or anything but at least a few down from each other! My question is has anyone traveled with another couple and asked in advance to be placed close to them? And if so was it honored? I was thinking of emailing the resort beforehand and requesting a certain floor and location with the other couple... thoughts? also can anyone provide me with the email adresses for the grand?? thanks SO much!

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
5,788 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Iberostar Grand Room Locations

Here's the address: rdmgrandbavaro@iberostar.com.do. We went on our own so I'm not sure if they will honour your request to be close to your friends, but I'm sure they'll do their best. We asked for third (top) floor, with a pool view as close to the ocean as possible with a king-sized bed. We got 7310 which was directly across from the ship and thought it was great.

Greenwich...
Level Contributor
346 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Iberostar Grand Room Locations

Excellent!! thank you so much!! has anyone else traveled with friends and wanted to be placed close together?

Marblehead, Ma
Level Contributor
274 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Iberostar Grand Room Locations

we travel with another couple and we were one room apart. going again in April. we had the swim up rooms and loved them.

boston
Level Contributor
156 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Iberostar Grand Room Locations

we were there the first week of march with another couple. we asked in advance by email to be next door and we were! we were in 7210 and our friends in 7211.

5. Re: Iberostar Grand Room Locations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2012, 07:16