We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

excellence

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Perth-Andover...
Level Contributor
80 posts
1 review
Save Topic
excellence

Does anyone know what the snacks are in the minibar in the standard rooms at the excellence?

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,620 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: excellence

Yes there are

Fort Wayne, Indiana
Level Contributor
1,359 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: excellence

When I was there last they had Oreo cookies, peanuts and crackers.

Perth-Andover...
Level Contributor
80 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: excellence

Thanks for your reply FrankIndiana. When were you at EPC?

Lima, Oh
Level Contributor
1,394 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: excellence

They have remained the same the last several times we have been there. Our last time there was in Oct.

Mike

Fort Wayne, Indiana
Level Contributor
1,359 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: excellence

I was there in Dec '06 and Jan '09. I checked out my photos to see what the snacks were. I am glad that Mike was able to confirm that is was the same since he is there each year. I have been staying at an Excellence resort in Mexico the past couple years but I hope to return to EPC soon. The resort and staff are wonderful.

Los Angeles...
11 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: excellence

I was wondering if you can order a bottle of Rum thru room service for non-excellence club rooms?

Thanks

7. Re: excellence

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 13:40