We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Majestic Elegance Questions

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Rochester NY
Level Contributor
252 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Majestic Elegance Questions

So we (two couples, one grandkid) are headed to the Majestic Elegance at the end of June. We have booked swim up rooms in the non elegance club section. So who can tell me what the building numbers are starting from the lobby going toward the beach. Also once we decide what building we would like to request what would be the e-mail address we should use for that request. I am figuring on sending the request about two weeks before we go Agree - Disagree?

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
4,208 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Majestic Elegance Questions

You can contact Argenis at prelegance@majestic-resorts.com. Two weeks prior to your trip would be fine.

If I remember correctly the buildings for non Club swimouts starting from the lobby would be 4, 3 and 2.

-Brugal

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Majestic Elegance Questions

that's also what I remeber, Brugal.

and def that unfamous Fisher-Brugal suite is on the Elle Side in Building #2.

Hey Buddy,

just 7 weeks and we can enjoy good company and a heck of drinks and sunshine again there.

Happy Travels

Mike

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
4,208 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Majestic Elegance Questions

Can't wait Mike!

Hey, do you know the building numbers on the Ella side of the resort?

-Brugal

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Majestic Elegance Questions

sorry No,

I never paid attention to numbers on the other side of the Pool.

I know we had a Map with the building numbers somewhere, but at the moment I don't know where to look for it.

Mike

5. Re: Majestic Elegance Questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 03:19