We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar Grand Bavaro

PA.
Level Contributor
35 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Iberostar Grand Bavaro

I've read several complaints of room theft at different AI's. Has anyone ever had problems at IGB. We've stayed with Iberostar on 7 occasions and never had anything taken.

We always keep all our money, passports, camera, and jewelery in the room safe. Should we be looking into a PacSafe?

NH
Level Contributor
72 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Iberostar Grand Bavaro

We locked everything in our safe when we were there, laptop, $$$, passports, phones & camera.

Set your own combination. Your butler will instruct you.

We felt perfectly comfortable with our belongings in the safe.

Atlanta
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Iberostar Grand Bavaro

How big was your laptop and how big of a laptop do you think will fit in the safe? I have a 14" Dell latitude which I need to bring for work and would really like to keep it locked up.

North Truro...
Level Contributor
8,594 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Iberostar Grand Bavaro

Have stayed at Iberostar 8 x since 2007 and have never had a problem with theft.

And never heard anyone else complain about it when I was there either.

Simcoe, Canada
Level Contributor
1,278 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Iberostar Grand Bavaro

not a problem at the Grand. Actually left cash out drying and no one touched it.

North Truro...
Level Contributor
8,594 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Iberostar Grand Bavaro

Don't you just hate when you forget you've got your tip money in your pocket? lol.....

Simcoe, Canada
Level Contributor
1,278 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Iberostar Grand Bavaro

Real bad when passed out after laying it out all over the room to dry :)

North Truro...
Level Contributor
8,594 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Iberostar Grand Bavaro

llllllllllllllllllllllllllove ittttttttttttttttttttttttt!

: P

Clarksville
Level Contributor
214 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Iberostar Grand Bavaro

The safe was big enough for my netbook computer (the smaller size) to fit in it. My husband put his larger laptop in a drawer; no one messed with any of our stuff when we were there.

9. Re: Iberostar Grand Bavaro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 October 2012, 04:16