We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can anyone please tell me

ontario
Level Contributor
1,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Can anyone please tell me

if I'm going crazy or not? In my mind, our room at the Tropical Princess had 2 bathrooms in it. One right inside the door, and another in the bedroom. Is this true, or have I made it up in my head and now believe it????

Charlottetown...
Level Contributor
1,482 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can anyone please tell me

We stayed at the tropical a few years ago with friends, our room only had 1 bathroom but theirs had 2.

ontario
Level Contributor
1,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can anyone please tell me

Thank you very very much.

Virginia
Level Contributor
191 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Can anyone please tell me

Since this resort was mentioned earlier today I went on their website to see the Family Suite, which apparently does have 2 bathrooms. Maybe you had one of those rooms? I didn't even consider this one when I was trying to decide where to go this year. I like the sound of the Family Suite though!

muskoka ON
Level Contributor
1,966 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Can anyone please tell me

So glad it wasn't a case of double vision Starry

C

ontario
Level Contributor
1,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Can anyone please tell me

It's been driving me crazy!!! If we did have some upgrade or something, it was an excellent deal. Not sure how practical it would be for a family, but it rocked for us.

Brooklin, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
13,181 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Can anyone please tell me

Starrygirl

Are you sure it wasn't the effect of the rum :)LOL

John

Brooklin (Bubba King)

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
5,866 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Can anyone please tell me

Starry, seeing double, too much sun!

The family rooms of the Tropical Princess do have two bathrooms, or rather 1 and a half baths, a closed bedroom, two doors to the same balcony, daybeds in the living area with tv.

I wouldn't call them suites as that implies a certain level of luxury, but more family rooms offering convenience.

ontario
Level Contributor
1,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Can anyone please tell me

I have no problem admitting it coulda been the whiskey,,coulda been the beer,,coulda been the rum,, coulda been the sun,,,:-0

I am really glad someone was able to confirm it for me. And dual's right. It wasn't luxurious. It was clean and large and a treat to have 2 bathrooms.

9. Re: Can anyone please tell me

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 17:18