We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Majestic Elegance in 23 days!! Macao Surf Camp?

Atchison, Kansas
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Majestic Elegance in 23 days!! Macao Surf Camp?

We are less than a month away finally! And I'm trying to decide on our excursion for the week (dont want to overlook the relaxation). I think we are going to go to Macao Surf Camp - but waiting to hear back from the email I sent. Does anyone know if the ME has info on Macao Surf Camp or has anyone been or heard things? I want to have it planned but also not sure how to go about setting up transportation to and from the hotel if we decide to go. We are first timers to the DR so any other tips on the hotel or excursions would be great! SO EXCITED!!

Bayahibe, Dominican...
Level Contributor
2,103 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Majestic Elegance in 23 days!! Macao Surf Camp?

Macao Surf Camp is not available via hotel tour reps.

There are loads of reviews on Trip Advisor for MSC - it's a fun half day out for sure.

They will collect you from your hotel and drop you back. It's about a 15 minute ride to Macao beach.

Email: macaosurfcamp@gmail.com

+1 809 430 9017 / +1 809 882 2331 (they speak English)

or try contacting them on Facebook - they are on there regularly www.facebook.com/elmacao.surfadventures

have fun!

2. Re: Majestic Elegance in 23 days!! Macao Surf Camp?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 06:16