We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation to Sunscape the Beach

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
columbus ohio
Level Contributor
5,458 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Transportation to Sunscape the Beach

Leaving Sunday for 2 weeks at STB and wondered if anyone knew the name of the transportation co. used by Travel Impressions. My tiks say VIP Travel, is this the name of the transportation which will take us to the resort?.....thanks

New Jersey
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation to Sunscape the Beach

Thats what I would like to know. I have the same thing on my ticket. DOes anyone have any information on this? I am getting quite worried about it.

Travel IMpressionsTour VIP Travel Services.

SO which bus do we get on? does anyone know?

any info would be appreciated thanks.

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
13,161 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation to Sunscape the Beach

More than likely you will have rep from "Travel Impessions" their with a sign that might either have your name or the name of VIP Travel on a card holding it up. Then they would take you to your van or bus and then to the hotel.

Have a great vacation!

all the best,

baltobabe/mt

New Jersey
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transportation to Sunscape the Beach

Thanks alot!!!

I was going to email you and ask you since you know so much! I am glad you replied so fast THanks again Baltobabe!

:)

liverpool ny
Level Contributor
819 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transportation to Sunscape the Beach

I am almost positive I saw a booth at the airport that said VIP Travel on it. It was next to the booth we went to for our transportation. It really is an organized mess there. They know what they are doing but we don't. They all try to grab your bags. I just kept on walking and looking for the name I needed and we were just fine. Good luck and have a great and safe vacation!

5. Re: Transportation to Sunscape the Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2009, 02:15